Начни свою карьеру с международным лидером в области цифровой транформации
A Azure Senior Data drives customer initiatives in collaboration with customers and participates in both pre- and post-sales (e.g., deployment) efforts. Experience in consultative sales, design and deployment of projects strongly preferred.
- Deep understanding of manipulating and analyzing complex, high volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources using a variety of tools and data analysis techniques.
- Deep understanding of how to build and design dashboards to enable ongoing monitoring of business health, as well as operationalizing dashboards and ingesting new data sources.
- Able to provide actionable insights on how to improve business services.
- Strong understanding of scripting languages, including R, Python, Scala, and SQL.
- Working knowledge with AGILE development with one or more of the following technologies: Access, business objects, Cognos, Excel, Hadoop, Apache Hive, Oracle, Power BI, Powermap, Power Pivot, Power Query, SAS, SharePoint, Apache Spark, SQL Server, SSRS, Tableau, Teradata, Visio
- MCSE Data Management and Analytics
- MCSE Building Intelligence or MCSA Data Engineering in Azure
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources.
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to provide data analytics support for their initiatives.
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts & ensuring follow through.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Good verbal and written communication English level.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Competitive salary;
- Sport compensation;
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Meal compensation;
- Learning English and German;
- Corporate social events;
- REMOTE EMPLOYMENT.
Azure Senior DataВ архиве с 27 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию