A Global Oil & Gas engineering company is urgently looking for ERP software developer to become a part of ERP Team in order to implement Microsoft Dynamics 356 ERP solution. This position requires deep understanding of software development using .NET\C#\X# best practices, business analysis experience, team work experience, ERP systems implementation and development experience.
- Maintain confidentiality, integrity and safeguard PipeCare Group trade secrets and IP
- Respect and support fellow employees at all times
- Respond to changes positively (technical advancements as well as organizational adaptations)
- Follow PipeCare workflow charts and interact with other departments when required
- Assure timely and accurate reporting to IT Manager and management.
Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities
- Deep understanding of all Pirecare Group business workflows and procedures
- Cooperation with selected Microsoft partner to implement Dynamics 365 ERP
- Full training for Dynamics 365 will be provided by Microsoft Partner
- Firsthand engagement in optimizing, changing, creating forms, reports, functions of ERP system
- Documenting all workflows
- Migration of data from in-house ERP to Dynamics 365
- Communicate tasks and priorities with all ERP Team Lead
- Fluent English language – is a must.
- University degree with a technical major, such as engineering, computer or other technical study.
- 2+ Years of software development as a senior developer or ERP/database developer.
- MS SQL development experience is required
- Strong knowledge of .NET, C# and X# are required
- The ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and be committed to providing exemplary customer service.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment and having your work be subject to a peer review process.
- And of course, patience, flexibility and a sense of humor is a must!
- Remote work is possible.