BTL Russia R&D department designs medical devices for worldwide markets, and we're looking for a test engineer to join us.
Your tasks are connected with:
- Design of test-cases to check if the medical device fulfills requirements applied to it (there're many requirement sources, like SystemRequirementSpecification, applicable standards, etc.). The methodology of tests and choosing the correct equipment will also be on you.
- Making tests of designed medical devices according to standards and test-cases.
- Design an in-production testing system (what parameters should be checked, what equipment to use, etc.)
We'll get on well if:
- You are a creative person and you like challenges!
- You have a technical background, can work with basic measuring equipment (signal generators, oscilloscopes, counters)
- You're open to new knowledge and skills
- You have experience in some test-lab, especially you were involved in the design of test methodologies for custom devices with no existing applicable standards
- Your English language level is Intermediate or higher (corporate internal language is English, you'll have to communicate with foreign colleagues in Eng)
- You are ready to work in a team with other specialties engineers (project managers, hardware, mechanical, documentation, certification engineers, technologists from our production facilities)
What will you get?
- Competitive salary
- Experience in development for worldwide market medical devices
- The well-equipped R&D office
- Access to almost any external or in-company training/equipment you may need
- Parking/food compensation
- Medical insurance
We're waiting for a bilingual version of your CV