We are looking for a Head of Creator Partnerships to help us develop a world-class creative management platform.
This role is responsible for developing the creator partnerships division. This position can be based anywhere in the world (working remotely).
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the Creator Partnerships team in the prospecting and launch of new creators on the our platform;
- Remain at the forefront of the creator landscape, identifying new and upcoming talent that should be on the our platform and create a strategic outreach plan;
- Actively manage the resulting pipeline to help expedite conversion at every stage of the funnel and forecast appropriately;
- Integrate brand awareness initiatives in ongoing outreach;
- In coordination with product marketing, continually assess the competitive landscape and analyze in order to identify the tools & assets required to counter;
- Establish quarterly goals, KPIs and OKRs for ongoing team management and company-wide communication;
- Participate as an active member of the extended leadership team by communicating challenges, opportunities and proposed solutions, bi-directionally.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years working in a sales, business development or partnership capacity;
- 2+ years experience in working with creators;
- Exceptional storyteller, both written and verbal;
- Expertise with CRM, pipeline reporting and sales automation tools;
- Proven record of strategic intuition when assessing opportunities, establishing deal terms and negotiating;
- Entrepreneurial and a hands-on style with a strong bias towards action while working effectively in an innovative environment that values collaboration without ego;
- Operates at a high level of intensity, acting with a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence.
What you’ll get:
- Remote work culture
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours